The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is designed to work in combination with other programs or as a transitional program. New Life’s Multi-Level Outpatient Program is best suited for clients that require a low level of support for their dependency and are highly functioning in the greater community.
Long-term abstinence from drugs and alcohol is the key in all our programs, especially our outpatient service. Our outpatient program involves the proper education and treatment of clients so that they may stay sober and have the chance of leading new lives.
New Life Recovery Centers realizes each client has individual needs. Through our professional staff in our outpatient program, clients can get the help they need to learn about their disease and the entire recovery process.
New Life Recovery Centers outpatient treatment process includes many facets such as a specific treatment plan for each individual, targeted educational classes and informative, interactive groups tailored to individual needs. The client can also expect individual one-on-one counseling, while participating in our outpatient program.
Outpatient meets a maximum of three nights a week for three hours. Outpatient clients can also attend family group on Saturdays.
Program components include:
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Individual Treatment Plans
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Educational Groups (alcohol and other drugs)
- Skills Development (activities and groups)
- Process Groups
- Individual, Gender-specific Groups
- Anger Management
- Various Community Resources
- Specific Skills Development
- Peer-to-peer Support
- Introduction to 12-step recovery Principles
- Healthy and nutritious meals
- Ongoing Events for Family/Significant Others
- Transitional and Continuing Care Plans
- Lifetime Aftercare
- Coordination with Physician, Therapist, EAP, MCO, Union or Employer
- Court Liaison Services (if and when needed)